Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Is it possible to set a default relationship of the 'Relationship/s' wording from the front end?
I have one relationship type - 'Mate/s'
In the user menu I have disabled the default 'My Relationships' item, and added a custom 'Mates' item, that points to site.com/relationships/1 . This works great as (aside from the url), it removes the 'relationships' wording.
However there are other areas where its not so simple, and I'm wondering if there are any plans to incorporate features to accomplish the following:
- Remove 'Current' tab from /relationships screen.
- Set a relationship type as the default selected tab, and furthest left tab on the /relationships screen. eg. 'Mates' 'Received Requests' ' Sent Requests'
- User Account Screen, either of the following points:
- Option to remove 'Relationships' tab from User account screen (global not per user).
- Option to replace the 'Relationships' tab text with a chosen default relationship type. eg.At user/id the tabs would be: 'View' 'Edit' 'Mates'
- When viewing another users account, remove the 'Relationships' heading, the 'Relationship actions' heading, and just have a 'Send mate request' link.