Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This release contains a few bug fixes as well some new features. The most prominent is, which eliminates (in most scenarios) stale-data issues when, e.g., taxonomy terms are renamed.
(Note: The Search API currently has only little access control functionality built in. Users should take care that only appropriate items and fields are indexed, and displayed to the user. See.)
The complete list of changes since Beta 7:
- #1012878 by drunken monkey: Added a way to index an entity directly.
- #1109130 by drunken monkey: Added better structure for Views field rendering.
- #1018384 by drunken monkey: Fixed Views field names to not contain colons.
- #1105704 by drunken monkey: Fixed exposed sorts always sort on 'top' sort.
- #1104056 by drunken monkey: Added "Current search" support for non-facet
- #1103814 by drunken monkey: Fixed missing argument for extractFields().
- #1081084 by drunken monkey: Fixed notices in add_fulltext_field alteration.
- #1091074 by drunken monkey, ygerasimov: Added machine names to "related
- #1066278 by ygerasimov, drunken monkey: Removed
- #1081666 by danielnolde: Fixed PHP notices when property labels are missing.