I installed drupal from Acquia and the installation was stuck at the last step (Running the post script) and never finised. So I opened the Acquia control panel and dont remember exactly what I did but the installation was finished after that with a message. So the acquia was installed and I could access the PhPMyAdmin and Acquia admin as well. I have created a new database, new site and added an About Us page as well. At the end of the day, I stopped the acquia stack using the control panel. So until this point everything is working as it suppose to.

Now when I click on Acquia Control Panel icon, I get the message : "Cannot load dll: C:\My Drupal\apache\bin\libmysql.dll". I went to that location i.e. apache\bin and that dll is not there. I dont know whats missing? It was working fine but now its not. I suspect this is definitely related to the last step during the install but not sure.

Any help here is greatly appreciated



jscoble’s picture

Did you try adding the missing dll?

to_vaib’s picture

Where to get that missing dll?

jscoble’s picture

try looking in your php directory.

You might need to move it to your \Windows\system32\ folder.

to_vaib’s picture

I have searched my whole C drive and that file is not there anywhere? I tried downloading from internet also and put it in the \apache\bin folder but then I got another freaky error. Any other guess?

calefilm’s picture

Did you ever figure this out? I have the exact same error and don't know what I'm supposed to do if I can't get Acquia working right...

calefilm’s picture

Nowhere on Acquia Drupal does it state the newest Dev version requires Snow Leopard but that was precisely the problem.. And I cannot find the older Dev versions to download.. so I'm back to using MAMP which is fine with me.

viktorie’s picture

thank you, calefilm, that explains it.

tqsenkungu’s picture

I also found on the mac that if you move the install folder, this error shows as well. I created a folder called dev tools in my application folder and moved the Acquia folder in there and got the error as well. When I moved it back to the main applications folder it worked fine. This was true for MAMP as well btw.