There are two node type use the same wysiwyg_fields icon, in same cck field. (pictures_of_texarea)
The .features.content.inc & .info contains 'wysiwyg_fields_icon' => 'd50522754f0bc7cc44d2f5231a467fe8', this is the same in two node type export.

Comments

Deciphered’s picture

Status:Active» Closed (won't fix)
Deciphered’s picture

Status:Closed (won't fix)» Active

Jumped the gun on that, let's try again.

Are you referring to a feature you created yourself or the features that where packaged with the Drush make file I provided for testing purposes?

Based on the two features I put together, while there is a conflict it wasn't actually preventing the two features to be enabled side-by-side. Is it for you?

szantog’s picture

No, my two content type are made exportable.
The core's page, and a blog_post. Both has pictures_of_textarea field using as wysiwyg_fields and the wysiwyg_fields_icon variable is same in both.

szantog’s picture

These are in .info files:
features[wysiwyg_fields][] = "d50522754f0bc7cc44d2f5231a467fe8"
name = "Page"
package = "Features"
project = "page_fr"
version = "6.x-0.1"

features[wysiwyg_fields][] = "d50522754f0bc7cc44d2f5231a467fe8"
name = "Blog post"
package = "Features"
project = "fr_blog_post"
spaces[types][] = "og"
version = "6.x-0.2"

Deciphered’s picture

In which case both features would need to export the icon as it is required by both features, which is causing the conflict. If anything it needs to be done in a way that doesn't cause a conflict but still exports the icon to both. I have a simple idea that should work, will see what I can do.

Am I right to assume that while it states there's a conflict you can still enable both features side by side?

szantog’s picture

No, but this is minor bug for me. Now, I delete the last char, enable, then change it back. I will test soon: I think, in this case this value is irrelevant for features, because the real value of settings are defined in .content.features.inc.
I hate, that I post an issue without soultion. :)

jstoller’s picture

I'm having this problem as well. I tried szantog's workaround, and I think it worked, but I'd prefer a more permanent solution.

tanc’s picture

I just experienced this bug which happened due to two features each exporting a content type with wysiwyg fields enabled. I was unable to enable a third unrelated feature due to the conflict. Temporary fix is to edit the wysiwyg_fields entry in the feature's .info file.

Deciphered’s picture

Issue summary:View changes
Status:Active» Closed (won't fix)

No longer supporting the 6.x-1.x releases.