Download hierarchical_select-6.x-3.7.tar.gztar.gz 95.64 KB
Download hierarchical_select-6.x-3.7.zipzip 116.89 KB
Changes since DRUPAL-6--3-6:
- Fixed #964750: PHP 5.3 compatibility
- Fixed #920588: HS cache table is not cleaning
- #613428 by smartinm: Allow HS to be used in Taxonomy: Term ID (with depth) filter
- #1023508 by davidwhthomas and wimleers: Allow passing node type to restrict entity count
- Fixed #939070 by Virr: Sort criteria Term ID disappears after installing Taxonomy Views
- Fixed #1007492 by smartinm: Don't always perform a callback to the server when updating
- Fixed #815796 by tacituseu: HS Taxonomy loses selection upon node preview (patch copied from core)
- Fixed #931902 by Dave Reid and Wim Leers: Update Token integration to support recent versions of Token
- Fixed #910798 by tacituseu: PHP error when editing a vocabulary
- Improved the JS events documentation.
- Improved the documentation about the implications of using Taxonomy with multiple parents functionality and all that implies for Hierarchical Select's "save lineage" setting.
- #1007502 by smartinm: Integration with Features module
- Fixed #697172 with significant help of swentel: "Invalid Response from Server", possible causes and solution
- #676990: Document usage of Small Hierarchy module properly
- Fix typo that causes a logic error. Found this one while working on the D7 port that's sponsored by PingV.