I'm pleased to announce that Peachpit Press published "Drupal 7: Visual QuickStart Guide" just before the software's release in January. The book is aimed at Drupal beginners, and as part of their popular VQS series will expand Drupal's audience among those who trust this well-established brand.
Its chapter titles are:
- Chapter 1: Getting Drupal Up and Running
- Chapter 2: Establishing Your Drupal Site
- Chapter 3: Creating and Managing Content
- Chapter 4: Customizing Content
- Chapter 5: Making Content Interactive
- Chapter 6: Improving Access to Content
- Chapter 7: Wrangling Users
- Chapter 8: Customizing Drupal's Look and Feel
- Chapter 9: Extending Drupal with Modules
- Appendix: Getting (and Giving) Help
- Glossary: Drupal Terms and Culture
Its web site at http://drupalvqs.com includes a sample chapter ("Customizing Content") and complete Table of Contents.
If you'd like to receive a copy for your established user group or to publish a review, please send me a note through my contact form.