Posted by walkah on
Last updated: September 30, 2013 - 23:10
Last packaged version: 5.x-1.10+3-dev
View change notices for this release
IMPORTANT UPGRADE PROCEDURE!
If you've used previous versions of the image module you need follow this set instructions when upgrading to this release:
- Make a backup of your files and database before beginning.
- Use the Site maintenance setting (admin/settings/site-maintenance) to take your site off-line.
- Update the module files.
- Run the update.php script. To prevent the possible loss of image files, it is important that you do this before viewing any image nodes.
- Check that your images display correctly.
- Bring your site back online.
Nightly development snapshot from branch: