Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
School Administration Module can be used for any kind of school which want to keep records of all students and staff and give user account to each person. With inner modules, it will be complete school administration system.Handling Classes, Lessons and Teachers
class = Student Group
lesson = theme or lesson to study (eg Mathematics, Literature, Music, Carpentry).
By using Teacher-Class-Lesson (TCL) you can assign a teacher to a lesson and a class.
- A class can have several "lessons"
- A lesson can have only one teacher
- You can assign the same teacher to different lessons for the same class
- How to add classes and assign students to classes:
- Assign one role or more as teacher role from .../admin/config/school_administration. Note that if no role is set as teacher role or if there is no user associated with the teacher role(s) you set you will see "You should set teacher roles from settings page" notification at the following step.
- Have a list of students and teachers.
- Create your classes (groups) and assign homeroom teachers from .../classes_and_lessons/class/add
- Assign students to your class (group) from .../classes_and_lessons/student_classes/noclass