I'm creating this thread to take discussions about setting up the quickfile.module that are continuing in a closed issue
What should be my IPN Url? Currently it is http://www.gignetsolutions.com/quickfile_paypal/ipn
Yep, it looks like you have the correct paypal IPN.
Here are the steps I used when I was setting up paypal payments (I have tried it with both the 4.7 and 5-dev versions) :
- Login to your paypal account.
- Click on Profile
- Click on Website Payment Preferences
- Under Auto Return for Website Payments switch on auto-return and make sure your IPN Url matches what the quickfile module indicates under ADMIN -> QUICKFILES -> PAYPAL
- Under Payment Data Transfer (optional) select ON
- Save those changes. When the confirmation screen appears you shuold see a very long list of letters and numbers. That's your PDT token that you need to put into the quickfile module settings page
Once that is done, the module worked for me. I'm not sure if the PDT token is necessary, but, the above worked for me.