Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This release does not require database updates (update.php), but the theme registry cache needs to be refreshed after the new code is deployed :
- visit 'admin/settings/performance' and hit the 'Clear cached data' button,
- or run 'drush cc all' (if you have drush installed).
This release fixes a couple minor bugs, and keeps to-date with recent developments in important modules (Views, Token / Pathauto)
- #932680 by Dave Reid: Token integration - allow using of Token API's new $options param
- #1008184 by merlinofchaos, bojanz, dereine, yched: Adapt to Views 3 "semantic views" feature (backwards compatible with Views 2)
- #863226 by KarenS: make sure we have a function that will return inactive instances when other instances of the same field are still active.
- #887742 by yched: fix notices in _content_get_formatter() in some Views
- #736440 by yched, dhthwy: fix memory leaks on long running migration scripts (e.g. migrate.module)
- #705512 by cha0s, roderick: 'add more' button - fix PHP 5.3 compatibility
- #894880 by yched: fix notices in check_plain() when rendering empty 'plain text' values
- #728472 by Darren Oh: Ensure the module's preprocess functions run first
- #986612 by Dave Reid: Token integration - fix variable name clash (harmless in normal cases)
- #435520 by yched, sun: Fix text fields rendered as 'n/a' in some cases
- #739490 by foripepe: Token integration - fix notices during token generation