Changes since DRUPAL-7--1-0-ALPHA3:
- #897228 by hunmonk: Email validation sent out even if new account was created by administrator.
- #924788 by hunmonk: Remove 30 char limit for password.
- #936738 by Dave Reid: Enabling of Module Generates Warning from Token Module. move token hooks into separate .inc file.
- #838826 by sudhirporwal, hunmonk: ereg deprecated in PHP 5.3, remove from password checking function.
- remove unnecessary check for 'account' form element.
- updating js/css handling for 7.x
- #1011660 by pillarsdotnet: Bad array syntax in logintoboggan_form_user_admin_permissions_alter.
- add ID tags to css files.
- update .info file for 7.x
- update install and readme for 7.x
- update the permissions js file in line with core updates.
- move admin and validation functions to .inc files. various fixes in preparation for 7.x release.
- clean up upgrade file for 7.x
- get rid of unnecessary batching function in cron.
- update registration function with new workflow from core. clean up password description, max length no longer supported. update module help for 7.x
- #264332 by webchick, litwol, KarenS, jjeff, hunmonk: Option for unified login/register page.
- update logintoboggan_rules to 7.x