Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
To support Drupal 6.x-3.x and Drupal 7.x-1.x
What is needed :
- use the site and hash information in solr to facet on but also to filter queries (deletions, selects if needed)
- Add metadata for D6 and D7
- Content types
- Bias information
- Site Hash (already included from the module)
- Site Url (already included from the module)
- Vocabulary names
- Add a facet on the hash with output the name of the site
- Modify the bias pages to include bias for content from the other sites.
I propose that we open up a new branch for D7 and for D6 and we start developing.
Let's do this in the same line as apachesolr. 7.x-1.x for the Drupal 7 version and 6.x-3.x for the Drupal 6 version.