- 7 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Design, Development, E-commerce, Information architecture, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile Site Development, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Banking and Financial, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Entertainment, Government, Legal Industry, Media, Non-profit, Religious organizations, Small business, Startups, Technology
- United States
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Colorado Springs, CO
Located in Colorado Springs, Monarch Digital develops Drupal sites (membership sites, extensions to the Drupal platform) and provides ongoing, on-demand support and enhancement. We have developed extremely complex extensions to the Drupal platform along with economically delivering relatively uncomplicated sites. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and our technical expertise.
Many companies rely on Monarch for ongoing support of their Drupal sites. Monarch emphasizes our support work at DrupalSiteSupport.com
Organizations often turn to us for site evaluations/audits, consulting, along with Drupal development and theming. After developing many membership sites, our staff developed the membership entity module. We are a development and consulting resource for a number of membership organizations.
Sure, Monarch Digital develops Drupal websites, but Monarch brings decades of business acumen from technology startups that date back to (gasp) 1985.
Our clients turn to us for our combination of exceptional technical skills, customer focus, and business acumen.
- We learn our customers' businesses, their challenges, their business objectives, their competition.
- We partner with them to match technology with results.
- We challenge assumptions, suggest creative alternatives and (diplomatically) reign in dreams into digestible chunks.
- Finally, we provide exceptional customer service - the type of customer service that we expect of our best vendors.
We develop Drupal sites. We don't have designers on staff. We provide a cadre of independent Drupal designers for our customers to match with their corporate culture and specific project.
Although we have developed a wide variety of sites, we are known for:
- Technically complex Drupal site development
- Drupal consulting - Fitting customer needs to the Drupal platform
- Drupal support - Staffed and organized to provide ongoing Drupal support and enhancement
- Membership sites - Leveraging the membership entity module
Our team is small enough to get to know, yet capable of handling your toughest challenges.
The best way to get to know us is to check out our web site and then call:
- Our home page (proof we've drunk the Drupal kool-aid): http://www.monarchdigital.com
- Drupal site support: http://www.drupalsitesupport.com
- Who we are: http://www.monarchdigital.com/about-us
- Our portfolio: http://www.monarchdigital.com/portfolio
- Advanced features we've developed: http://www.monarchdigital.com/features And our blog: http://www.monarchdigital.com/blog
- Online customer testimonials: http://www.monarchdigital.com/customer-videos
- Monarch founded and leads the Southern Colorado Drupal Users Group.
- Monarch's developers have contributed several modules, most notably the Membership Entity module and the Math Field module.
- Monarch has sponsored, helped organize and given presentations at Drupalcamp Colorado for 5 years.
- Monarch personnel have participated in Drupalcons since Drupalcon DC.
- Monarch advocates Drupal use through its web site and blog.