- 70 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Managed Enterprise hosting, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, SEO, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate, Religious organizations, Retail and Distribution, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- United States
- Metro-Atlanta Georgia
- Usual project budget
- 20K - 1M+
Mediacurrent is one of the largest, most reputable Drupal agencies in the world. Our team has led major national brands like The Weather Channel, Manhattan Associates, NASCAR, and the NBA to adopt Drupal. The quality of our work has allowed for organizations like these to save significant money over time. A single source partner for Drupal development, design, digital strategy, training and support, Mediacurrent helps organizations that:
- Place a high emphasis on their Drupal web properties and need dedicated, retainer based support.
- Are evaluating or plan on migrating to Drupal and need support developing an open-source based web strategy.
- May have an existing team, but want to collaborate with industry experts on best practices to help meet business objectives.
- Seek a predictable outcome and desire a long-term partnership from an agency with a successful track record of helping some of the most name recognizable brands in the world
Mediacurrent is an Enterprise and Authorized Training Partner of Acquia.
The Mediacurrent Team
We are home to an elite team of web specialists who are recognized thought leaders in their profession. For individual profiles of Mediacurrent staff and code contributions, please visit our Team Page.
Ranked among the top 10 most active Drupal contributors, Mediacurrent strongly believes in open-source principles, collaboration, and sharing knowledge to strengthen the Drupal community.
- The Mediacurrent blog and Resource Center account for 500+ blog posts and content assets dedicated to helping you digest the latest Drupal developments and Digital Strategy best practices.
- Our team has led 200+ Industry Presentations.
- Mediacurrent has sponsored hundreds of industry events. With our headquarters in Metro Atlanta, we have led and supported numerous events including the Atlanta Drupal User Group (ADUG), Drupalcamp Atlanta, and the inaugural Atlanta Drupal Business Summit.
- The Mediacurrent team also leads and organizes numerous local Drupalcamps and Drupal User Groups throughout the country, from Asheville, NC to Albuquerque, NM. Currently, two of our team members hold the position of track chair for DrupalCon New Orleans 2016.
- We host the biweekly Drupal dropcast and the Friday 5 video series.
- Have written 30 detailed case studies and submitted the lessons learned back to the community
- Drupal Association Organization Members since 2008
- Mediacurrent maintains 80+ Drupal modules including: Advanced Forum, Antispam, Author Pane, Bean, CacheTags, Classy Panel Styles, Code Per Node, Commerce Auto-Checkout, Commerce Cart Empty, Commerce Coupon, Eloqua, Entity Image Style, EntityCache Flusher, Field Redirection, Fieldable Panels Panes, Flowplayer, GoogleNews, HitTail, Hubspot, Imagecache Token, Infusionsoft API, Instagram Social Feed, jPlayer, Language Groups, Maillog, Metatag, MP3Player, OpenAdStream, Panelizer, Panels Content Cache, Panels Everywhere, Panels Hash Cache, Panels Why So Slow?, Pardot, ShowMeYourEmail, Silverpop, Smart Breadcrumb, Smart Trim, Third Party Wrappers, Tumblr API, Twitter, Video filter, Wysifield, Wysikit, and XMLSitemap.
Credited on 94 issues fixed in the past 3 months
- Views, 4 issues
- Chaos tool suite (ctools), 4 issues
- Redis, 1 issue
- Drupal core, 3 issues
- UTF8MB4 Convert, 2 issues
- Real-time SEO for Drupal, 2 issues
- HTTP/2 Server Push, 1 issue
- Field collection, 1 issue
- Metatag, 21 issues
- Panelizer, 9 issues
- Content Taxonomy, 1 issue
- Metatag Google Scholar, 1 issue
- Panels, 1 issue
- Wysiwyg, 2 issues
- Drupal Remote Dashboard, 1 issue
- Media, 1 issue
- Mass Password Reset, 1 issue
- Imagecache Token, 2 issues
- Video Filter, 2 issues
- Twitter, 2 issues
- Smart Trim, 1 issue
- Maintenance Mode Redirect, 7 issues
- Recacher, 1 issue
- DrupalCI: Test Runner, 2 issues
- Broadstreet Ads, 5 issues
- Advanced CSS/JS Aggregation, 1 issue
- ShareThis, 1 issue
- UUID Features Integration, 1 issue
- Crazy Egg Integration, 1 issue
- Warden, 1 issue
- Vim Plugin For Drupal, 1 issue
- SMTP Authentication Support, 1 issue
- Memcache API and Integration, 2 issues
- Better Exposed Filters, 1 issue
- Workbench Moderation, 1 issue
- Webform, 1 issue
- Stage File Proxy, 1 issue
- Entity Construction Kit (ECK), 1 issue
- Views Slideshow, 1 issue
- GoogleTagManager, 1 issue