- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Data migration, Deployment, Front-end Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Project Management, SEO, Theming
- Education, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Media, Non-profit
- Usual project budget
LimoenGroen is an experienced Drupal company based in Amsterdam with a strong focus on building sustainable websites. We are specialized in creating accessible, intuitive websites.
Our Agile approach
The approach of LimoenGroen is transparent and interactive. Using workshops and regular demonstrations of in-between results ensures optimal involvement and maximum control of the client.
- LimoenGroen was Silver Sponsor of Drupaljam.nl 2012, 2013 and 2014
- We attended DrupalCon Munich, Prague and Amsterdam with the complete team
- We presented at DrupalCon Prague 2013.
LimoenGroen is proud partner of Acquia.
We've created and maintain several modules, sponsor Drupal-related events and created several Drupal 7/8 core patches. For more information about the work we contribute, have a look at our Drupal Give page.
User Picture Initials, IP Language Negotiation, Commons Hashtags, Commons Images, Node Inherit Webform Access, Rijksoverheid Cookie Opt-in, Rijksvideo, Rijkshuisstijl (Dutch Government Branding), Imagecache External, Lexicon, TranslateThis Button, Menu Force, Termcase, Read only mode, Profile Complete Percent, Flickr API
BarisW, Drupal evangelist
DomoSapiens, Drupal Front-end Developer
dstotijn, Drupal Developer
Marty2081, Project Manager
On Drupal.org for 4 years 1 week
1 edit to documentation
dbazuin, Drupal developer
omg-its-maggie, Front End Developer
On Drupal.org for 2 years 1 month
mbroere, Drupal front-end developer
On Drupal.org for 1 year 10 months