- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Data migration, Deployment, Development, Front-end Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Project Management, Security reviews, SEO, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades
- Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Media, Non-profit, Technology
- Usual project budget
LimoenGroen is an experienced Drupal company based in Amsterdam with a strong focus on building sustainable websites. We are specialized in creating accessible, intuitive websites.
Our Agile approach
The approach of LimoenGroen is transparent and interactive. Using workshops and regular demonstrations of in-between results ensures optimal involvement and maximum control of the client.
- LimoenGroen is Silver Sponsor of Drupaljam.nl from 2012 to 2015
- We attended DrupalCon Munich, Prague, Amsterdam and Barcelona with our complete team
- We presented at DrupalCon Prague 2013.
LimoenGroen is proud partner of Acquia.
We've created and maintain several modules, sponsor Drupal-related events and created several Drupal 7/8 core patches. For more information about the work we contribute, have a look at our Drupal Give page.
Fast Autocomplete, PBKDF2 key derivation, Real AES, User Picture Initials, IP Language Negotiation, Commons Hashtags, Commons Images, Node Inherit Webform Access, Rijksoverheid Cookie Opt-in, Rijksvideo, Rijkshuisstijl (Dutch Government Branding), Imagecache External, Menu position, Lexicon, TranslateThis Button, Menu Force, Termcase, Read only mode, Profile Complete Percent, Flickr API
Contributed to fixing 14 issues in the past 3 months
BarisW, Drupal evangelist
DomoSapiens, Drupal Front-end Developer
Marty2081, Project Manager
On Drupal.org for 4 years 6 months
1 edit to documentation
dbazuin, Drupal developer
omg-its-maggie, Front End Developer
On Drupal.org for 2 years 7 months
Contributor to Rijkshuisstijl (Dutch Government Branding)