- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Project Management, Site Building, Support, Theming, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Social Networking, Technology, Telecommunications
- Usual project budget
- €5k - €50k
Joy Group is an open-source development company located in the Netherlands with a global team of experts. We create sites, shops, web-applications and more with Drupal.
To accomplish this we use the great things that are developed in the community and try to give back as much as we can. Each developer gets 1-2 hours per week per module they maintain, for improvements or cleaning up of the issues.
Joy Group also has a Drupal Association Membership and tries to support where we can.
We attent and sponsors Drupal events where we can:
- We are Platinum Sponsor of DrupalCamp Romania 2012
- We attended DrupalCon Munich 2012
- We attended DrupalCon London 2011
- We attended DrupalCamp Romania since 2010
- We attended DrupalJam Netherlands since 2009
We published a showcase of one of our projects:
- Featured showcase of Dordrechts "interactive" museum
Extending into China
From 2014 we will also be servicing clients in China and extending the Drupal market there. In China we are located in Chengdu but we can assist in any first to third tier city.
The following modules are maintained by us:
j.slemmer, Founder Joy Group
On Drupal.org for 6 years 10 months
Over 5 edits to documentation
Contributor to Drupal Remote Dashboard Server
arski, Web Developer
alexstrooisma, Project Manager
On Drupal.org for 4 years 5 months
bogdanru, Drupal Developer
On Drupal.org for 3 years 10 months
Contributor to Commerce Mobilpay