- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Media, Music, Publishing, Retail and Distribution, Technology, Travel and Hospitality
- Italy, United States
- Raleigh NC, USA. Ispica, Italy.
- Usual project budget
- $45,000 +
A Bluespark project is thoughtful and intentional, giving equal weight to the user experience, form, and function. It makes good business sense. It respects users’ intelligence and values their time. It is scalable, beautiful, and gratifying to use.
To execute like this, we merge user experience (UX) design, creative user interface (UI) and mobile UI design, interaction design, Drupal site building, Drupal Commerce, and custom Drupal module development. Our favorite projects look a lot like our corporate values. Here are the common threads:
Complexity. We deftly handle whatever our clients throw at us. Matching online solutions with complex business needs is our specialty. Since we thrive on problem-solving and innovation, we think large, highly customized projects are especially fun.
Beauty. Whether it’s a fantastic French wine, a provocative work of art, a thoughtful piece of music, or a snippet of clean and concise code, we see the beauty in it. It’s no surprise, then, that some of our favorite projects have been for museum collections, educational institutions, radio stations, and clothing designers.
Culture. International flavor is core to who we are as a company. We’re geographically dispersed—with offices in the United States and France—and with team members from the UK, Spain, Cyprus, Italy, Latin America and the USA.
We think a Web site should be like a high-performance sports car: Lovely to look at and powerful under the hood. If you agree, get in touch; we would love to chat about your business or organization and toss around some ideas about how a Bluespark project can support, extend, and grow your mission. After all, our mission is to help you achieve yours.
Our team have contributed to the Drupal 6, 7, and 8 core. In addition, this is a partial list of module contributions:
- Drupal Rooms - creator, maintainer
- Model Entities - creator, maintainer
- Commerce Paypal Express Checkout - creator, maintainer
- Menu Minipanels - maintainer
- Openspace - co-maintainer
- Boxes Translation - creator, maintainer
- Entity Reference Count - creator, maintainer
- Prowl Push Notifications - creator, maintainer
- Case Tracker - creator, maintainer
Active involvement in issue queues of many contrib modules.
See also: https://marketplace.commerceguys.com/delivery-partner/bluespark/overview-dp
Pedro Lozano, Senior Developer
jwilson3, Web Architect, Developer, Themer
Riversedge, Principal, Founder
On Drupal.org for 6 years 12 months
plopesc, Drupal developer
On Drupal.org for 6 years 2 months
Contributor to Rooms
On Drupal.org for 5 years 6 months
brant, Technical Director
On Drupal.org for 5 years 5 months
Contributor to Salesforce Suite
On Drupal.org for 5 years 3 days
rsegars, Creative Director
On Drupal.org for 3 years 3 months
McRick, UX Badass
On Drupal.org for 3 years 3 months
Ashleigh Thevenet, Project and Transition Manager
On Drupal.org for 3 years 2 months
spcoon, User Experience Director
On Drupal.org for 2 years 9 months
On Drupal.org for 2 years 8 months
On Drupal.org for 1 year 10 months