- Development, Information architecture, Usability, Data migration, Mobile Site Development, Consulting, Support, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Design, Site Audits, Multilingual websites, Theming, E-commerce, Upgrades, Deployment, Mobile App Development, Site Building, Quality Assurance, Marketing and Social Media, 3rd party Integration, Front-end Development, Managed/Enterprise hosting
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Small business, Social Networking, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications
- Germany, India, United States
- Washington DC, USA; Frankfurt/Main, Germany; Hyderabad, India; Bangalore, India
Azri was founded in 2003 by like-minded technology professionals with a mandate to develop flexible and efficient software applications with a renewed focus on optimizing Total Cost of Ownership. Today, we offer our clients a Global Delivery Model, providing them an advantage of working with an end-to-end technology partner, assisting with their Strategic ICT needs.
Our core value-proposition is in successfully providing our customers with solutions that are customizable, user-friendly, efficient, light-weight and change-friendly with a clear focus on utility and scalability.
Team Azri has an intense hands-on experience in conceptualising, designing, deploying and managing high-volume web experiences. We have worked with large enterprise clients, government organizations, academic institutes, startups, NGOs and small & medium businesses in the European Union, North America and the Asia-Pacific region since 1998.
Strategic IT Consulting
We are a full-service global team of ICT consultants specializing in open source implementation and web strategy. We advise our clients on the use of information technology to meet their business goals while also assisting them with idea incubation and concepting.
We work primarily with open-source frameworks and our solutions are developed and deployed with speed and agility. We ensure our clients have the lowest possible Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) while guaranteeing ISO standard quality compliance. Our team collaborates with our clients to realize and deploy the cleanest, most user-friendly and functional solutions possible.
We are constantly evolving and exploring new technology trends. We believe technology is an enabler and should be leveraged to deliver business value by integrating new innovations and process-oriented delivery mechanisms/techniques.
Drupal Code Contributions
- Active contributions to Drupal 8 core.
- More than 175 commits.
- facebook stream module: This module leverages the Facebook Open Stream API. Once installed, the module allows users of the Drupal instance to access their Facebook account and view the real time stream of their friends’ updates from Facebook in a block within their Drupal instance. Users can control the number of posts viewable via the profile settings tab.
- Accordion Blocks: This module provides an accordion effect for your blocks. It works with any standard Drupal theme available on Drupal.org
- Twitter Search Feeds: This module
reads the Twitter feeds based on the search term provided by the site administrator and stores all these
tweets as nodes. Users of the application can interact with these notes by posting comments, rate them, and more.
- BMI: The BMI (Body Mass Index) module provides a simple method for Drupal site users to check their BMI value.
- Slide Deck: Slidedeck Module allows to addthe jQuery slide effect on any block. The jQuery slidedeck plugin comes wrapped with the module.
- Ajax Document Viewer: Ajax Document Viewer module enables a document viewer app for the uploaded documents in Drupal using Ajax. The module provides seamless integration with the 3rd party service - Ajax document viewer (http://
- Zoho Integration: Zoho is a drupal
module which provides an API to connect with Zoho CRM. It provides simple API calls and methods that can be called from other modules to store and fetch data from Zoho CRM.
Drupal Community Contributions
We are not just Drupal geeks.
As one of the first companies in Asia to adopt Drupal, and the first ever in India, we are active within the community and contribute to it's growth by writing modules, participating in forums, sponsoring global conferences as well as local camps, speaking at events, volunteering to organize meetups, evangelising at colleges, fostering open source communities, conducting Drupal training and more.
- Silver Sponsor: DrupalCon Prague 2013
- Bronze sponsor: DrupalCon Portland 2013
- Gold sponsor: DrupalCon Munich 2012
- Team Azri constitutes core members of Drupal Deccan Committee.
- Team Azri members are co-organisers of the Drupal Hyderabad Group on Drupal.org.
- Team Azri members are co-founders and organisers of the Bangalore Drupalers meetup group. Founded in Oct 2011 it remains the most active Drupal community in Bangalore, India, with over 150 members and 17 meetups as of May 2013. There are many more events already in the pipeline.
- Sponsored and organized Dries visit at International School of Business, Hyderabad, India in 2012.
- Sponsored and organized Drupal Camp Deccan, November 2011, attended by over 400 people.
- Silver sponsor: DrupalCon
- Sponsor Drupal Camp Gurgoan 2011
- Sponsor Drupal Camp Mumbai 2011
- Sponsor and Organizer of Drupal 7 Release Party at Hyderabad
- Azri is an active Drupal Association member
pflame, Tech Lead
gopagoninarsing, Web Application Developer
On Drupal.org for 6 years 1 month
On Drupal.org for 5 years 11 months
Contributor to Automatr Marketing Automation
chakrapani, Senior Software Developer
visabhishek, Drupal Developer
On Drupal.org for 4 years 7 months
1 edit to documentation
Contributor to New York Surtax Module for Ubercart
sriharsha, Application Developer
On Drupal.org for 4 years 5 months
On Drupal.org for 4 years 2 months
On Drupal.org for 4 years 1 month
sriharsha.uppuluri, Application Developer
On Drupal.org for 4 years 3 weeks
Rajendar Reddy, Web Developer
On Drupal.org for 4 years 2 weeks
denisroy, CEO (Europe)
On Drupal.org for 3 years 11 months
shivachevva, Web Developer
On Drupal.org for 3 years 5 months
Jalandhar, Web Developer
On Drupal.org for 3 years 5 months
Dimple Kothari, Business Analyst
On Drupal.org for 3 years 2 months
On Drupal.org for 3 years 1 month
On Drupal.org for 1 year 9 months
On Drupal.org for 5 months 5 days