- 15 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, SEO, Site Building, Theming, Upgrades
- Blogging, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate, Small business
- Costa Rica
- Montes de Oca, San José
We're solution makers. We make websites strategically designed to help organizations achieve goals.
Our amazing #manateam makes it possible to create high quality websites.
Open Source and accessibility fanatics, we focus in making websites for human beings.
Read more of what we do here.
Our Drupalcon Los Angeles 2015 (Bogotá) session:
Our Drupalcon Latinamerica 2015 (Bogotá) session:
See more of our talks in the American continent here. Our talks have covered areas like UX, Devops, Drupal Dvelopment, Digital strategy and Open Data and more.
We have sponsored and organized Drupal events:
- Drupal Camp Costa Rica 2015 - August 31st, September 1st & 2nd 2016, SJO - Costa Rica
- Drupal Camp Costa Rica 2015 - July 29, 31st 2015, SJO - Costa Rica
- Drupal Camp Costa Rica 2014 - July 30, 31st - Aug 1st 2014, SJO - Costa Rica
- Drupal Camp Costa Rica 2013 - Sept 13-14 2013, SJO - Costa Rica
- Drupal day: Intro to Drupal (full day) - February 2013, SJO - Costa Rica
- Drupal day: Intro to Drupal (full day) - Dec 2012, SJO - Costa Rica
- Drupal day: Intro to Drupal (full day) - Sep 2012, SJO - Costa Rica
Speakers and organizers at Drupal Meetups, Entrepreneurship communities, UX communities in Costa Rica and abroad.
We help organizations of different sizes with training, consulting and implementation of Open Source technologies.
Sonambulo base theme