Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- 22 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Cloud hosting, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, SEO, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades
- Blogging, E-Commerce, Education, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Small business, Social Networking, Startups
- Usual project budget
- 2000 USD and Above
KnackForge Soft Solutions is your one stop place for Drupal web developments, custom website designs and high quality Internet marketing services. KnackForge offers an unique combination of creative web designs with application expertise when developing website solutions for our clients. We have immense experience in developing sites ranging from simple blog to feature-rich E-Commerce site.
Potential projects of KnackForge
Bodeboca is one of the top-rated online wine selling sites in Spain. It is powered by pressflow Drupal 6 and ubercart, selling elite wines to people in Spain and France (soon expanding to more countries). We have been part of team adding new features / functionalities & support to existing features. Notable recent contributions are in whole site redesign (responsive) and a subscription system that ships wine boxes monthly.
A smart top News reading website that brings you just the summary of Daily News, Articles or blog post. It works by extracting key sentences using Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithm. You can add any websites to read by choosing from suggestions categorized under various topics or input a website URL directly. You have options to group your websites into multiple topics. It also has a nice social integration with sites Evernote, Google, Facebook or Twitter to share/save your news. The site utilizes responsive design that can work on any device browser. It has an Android app to help you read news on the go. Read Getting started with PithPicker for more details. See our case study in Drupal.org.
A consumer complaint management website. People who are affected by poor customer service can find some consolation using this website. It has over 3,845 companies, against which you can raise complaints. It has ratings for each company, from which consumer can be wary of the quality of the service.
eLearning site to learn new spoken languages by taking up online courses and exams. You can find our detailed case study published in drupal.org.
eLearning website mainly targeting accounting students of Switzerland. It lets user to subscribe to various courses and attend tests from various accounting topics. Then training programs are created automatically based on the test results and some preconfigured parameters. It has various questions types like journal, paragraph, multichoice, matching, short answer and true/false.
Digital Islamic Library Project*
Website to digitize and present quality resources related to history, law, and society of the Islamic religion and its personalities. The Digital Library is divided into different sections with lots of articles, books and other resources. There is also a Multimedia section with a large collection of audio/video resources.
Drupal 7 cashback site, offers best online deals, coupons and promotions. It gives cashback credit on every purchase of user. And also provides invite, registration, referral bonus for users.
A Drupal 7 backend site, for sending newsletter emails to huge volume of subscribers. Developed for client as a custom replacement for Mailchimp to reduce cost. You can find more about this project in our blog How we managed to send 75k emails per hour.
Cloud-based, hosted website builder application*
Hosted site service analogous to Drupal Gardens, a free Drupal site offering service on cloud. We offer each of our site user to create a free sub-domain site on AWS Cloud environment to which they can associate any full domain name. Drupal admin UI has been simplified for improved usability & accessibility. This is our client project. We have done all backend work for their service.
TodayDesigner connects the most talented independent fashion designers with international art and design lovers. KnackForge team built this Drupal 7 website from scratch that includes design listing, design creation, voting mechanism & score calculation, filter by various terms, social network integration, image slider, SEO. It uses responsive design to work on multiple devices. We run a separate cron script to update share/like count from Facebook for each design.
Check out How we work at KnackForge.
To be a globally recognized organization that delivers professional Web services and contributes to better living of people.
To follow proven Industrial standards that will ensure high quality delivery of Web services. To supplement web development technologies with our contribution. To encourage creative ideas and its implementation that would seed elite products to improve the lives of people.
Company's physical address
Contact Person : Sivaji Ganesh,
#3, Redhills Road, Triveni Tower, Ground Floor,
Opp. Emmanuel School, Pudur, Ambattur,
Chennai - 600 053.
Phone: 044 6050 4450
Our contributions to Drupal community are below,
Have contributed following patches to Drupal core
- Patch by sivaji: Role admin page should say something when you save
- Patch by Jacine, sivaji, carlos8f: regression: ul.links generated by theme_links() always appears as .inline.
- Patch by sivaji, bleen18: Fix PHP notice in menu settings page.
- Patch by sivaji: Fixed ambiguous column name changed in certain database systems.
- Patch by sivaji: make the node meta distinct from body.
- Patch by sivaji: incorrect use of t() in php_enable().
- Patch by sivaji, David_Rothstein: prevent creating shortcut set with empty or duplicate label.
- Patch by sivaji: custom date format string form accepts empty string input.
- Patch by sivaji: menu admin page should say something when you save.
- Patch by jhedstrom, sivaji, kkaefer: #field_prefix()/suffix is displayed before the label. With tests.
- Patch by sivaji: user picture messes up poll display.
- Patch by sivaji: add a confirm form for role deletion and cleaned up form handling.
- Patch by sivaji, mr.baileys, David_Rothstein, gcopenhaver: deleting a user role throws PHP notices and prevents delete operation.
- Patch by sun, sivaji, carlos8f: wrong local task titles for taxonomy term and user account pages.
- Patch by sivaji: Provide feedback when saving term/vocabulary overview pages.
- Patch by langworthy, sivaji: improved radio buttons spacing.
- Patch by sivaji: Fixed status messages not styled when displayed inline.
- Patch by sivaji: fixed broken link.
- Patch by sivaji: fixed broken link.
- Patch by sivaji, deekayen: slightly smaller feed.png per Google Speed's suggestion.
- Quiz, co-maintainer - http://drupal.org/project/quiz
- Quiz progress, maintainer - http://drupal.org/project/quiz_progress
- Quiz file upload, maintainer - http://drupal.org/project/quizfileupload
- Quiz questions import, maintainer - http://drupal.org/project/qq_import
- User IP Log Module, maintainer - http://drupal.org/project/uiplog
- Cloze, maintainer - https://drupal.org/project/cloze
- Mark the words, maintainer - https://drupal.org/project/mark_word
- Simple MCQ, maintainer - https://drupal.org/project/simple_mcq
- Sabareesh's sandbox: Mobile Goto - https://drupal.org/sandbox/Sabareesh.KF/1972652
Involvement with community
Team KnackForge is involved with community in various forms. Essentially through Issue queue for reporting bugs and validating the patches. Besides we assist fellow drupalers in mailing list and Drupal stack exchange.
Have helped to conduct local meetups and hands-on in following colleges as a part of Drupal Chennai community initiative,
- MIT Chennai
- Jaya Engineering college
- SRM Easwari Engg College
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
- IIT Madras
- VIT Chennai (through IEEE)
- ASAN college Chengalpet (through IEEE)
Also see http://drupalchennai.org/
We are in Drupal planet too for spreading Drupal http://knackforge.com/tags/drupal-planet