- 17 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, Front-end Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Site Audits, Usability
- Banking and Financial, Education, Enterprise, Government, Manufacturing and Energy, Non-profit, Small business, Startups, Technology
- Usual project budget
- $5,000 to $50,000
A passionate team, eager for good work. We do what we believe in. Our aim is to build stuff that matters.
As a value-oriented company we form our strategic business goals along the following principles:
1. Usability: We develop business-relevant and practicable solutions.
2. Knowledge: We put emphasis on training and evolvement.
3. Trust: We aim to create and sustain an optimal atmosphere of trust with our Clients and co-workers.
Our colleagues have been active contributors to the development of Drupal for several years. Not only are we high-level connoisseurs of the system, but also active and formative participants of its Hungarian community.
We are distinguished sponsors of all inland initiatives aiming at Drupal development. In connection with corporate application development we have gained widespread experience in adaptive project management and elaboration. We labour according to the Scrum agile methodology; during development we employ the Git/SVN version management indispensable for teamwork, continuous integration and other development tools. We follow-up tasks with JIRA project tracking toolkit.
Credited on 16 issues fixed in the past 3 months
Our colleagues are highly experienced in the field of on-the-job trainings, having retrained employees of numerous Hungarian and international companies from different programming background to the superior utilisation of Drupal and PHP technologies.