Drupal Global Training Days is an exciting initiative from the Drupal Association to introduce new and beginning users to Drupal. The Association partners with companies around the world to make newcomers to the Drupal community feel inspired and empowered to start great work.
Once a quarter, free or low cost training events take place around the globe with a single but flexible curriculum. It's also a great opportunity for companies to showcase their Drupal services and impact on their regions. The next Global Training Days weekend is August 21 and 22.
One day, or two.
Help grow the community you love.
Each training day is its own workshop. Attendees get helpful information for evaluating Drupal as a framework and as a career path. They also learn enough of the basics to leave a workshop having successfully built a Drupal site.
Benefits and Requirements
The Drupal Association would love for you to participate. To make a training day great for everyone involved, and to celebrate our open source spirit, some participation terms:
- Your event should be as low cost as possible for attendees (preferably free)
- Your curriculum must be pre-approved by the Association
- Share your attendee list and attendance numbers with the Association
- Officially sign up for attendance by submitting the Association's form
- Market your training day in your local area and region
- Create a registration page for attendees
Here's what the Association will do for you:
- Promote your event(s) on Drupal.org
- Provide an "I'm Training" badge for your company's site
- Promote Global Training Days broadly, in the Association's newsletter and on its site, Drupal Groups, Drupal Planet, Twitter, and Facebook
- Share announcements with the Association's press list
Need Help Building a Curriculum?
The ideal workshop is designed for people who are just getting started with Drupal and would love face-to-face advice from community-leading experts. But each training company can make their training their own. The Drupal Association can help make sure each training is a success. Email us to find out how.
Interested in learning more about upcoming Global Training Days? Find a training day near you.