I have a site that I created using Drupal version 8.4.2. I have since created a different site using 8.4.4 and decided to get all my installations running on the same version, espcially since neither of them have been deployed to production yet. Both websites run fine on my machine in their initial versions. I am using PHP 7.1 installed on a Windows 10 machine, i.e. using IIS.

I have updated the codebase for the site follwing the instructions in the UPGRADE.txt file in the 8.4.4 download. When I navigate on my development machine to localhost/update.php the verify requirements page loads with the heading "Drupal database update". 

So I click the button to Continue, and the page wants to go to /update/php/selection. I get page with nothing but "No input file specified". I have seen references on the Internet from other users having similar problems but they refer to using nginx. I have no experience with this and am not using this in my environment.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

Comments

JAINV18’s picture

You can try using composer update in console. If it gets updated successfully, run composer updb . It will update the database using update script.

mmjvb’s picture

Did you check https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12387791/no-input-file-specified-php... ?

Both answers, not only the accepted one.

composer updb

AFAIK there is no composer updb, assume drush updb was meant above.