I make a gallery page. In the article I have a photo and comments. When the page with the article is loading, the picture (which is at the top) is not yet visible, and comments appear for a moment in place where image should be. I set the comments to appear with a delay. Thanks to this, they no longer appear in the place of the photo. But now before the photo loads it blinks, I mean first there is a large photo, then it disappears and a smaller one appears (in the resolution I set). If I change the manage display so that the image is in the original size it is ok and nothing blinks, but if it has a specific resolution in which it should be displayed then it blinks. What can I do?

Comments

wombatbuddy’s picture

You can try the 'Blazy' or the 'Lazy-load' module.

ladyskylar’s picture

I tried Lazy load module but I think I can't use it with Fotorama, which I use to display my images.

ladyskylar’s picture

I changed format display of my image from Fotorama to Image and now nothing blinks and only one picture is showing, like it suppose to be. Only in Fotorama is showing up one image after another that make it blinks.