Howdy all...

I've got a local environment with MAMP, Codekit and using Visual Studio Code. I've got my Pantheon site running locally, but whenever I edit a twig file, I can't get the changes to show up on the live reload. I have to commit and push and clear caches on the dev server. 

What am I missing so I can do local dev? I want my edits to the twig file to show up locally on live reload.

Thanks in advance, y'all!!

Comments

gregaltuna’s picture

K... I know now it has nothing to do with MAMP, and yes I know I should get gulp or grunt going but I'm horrible at CLI... so anyways, the main issue is that I can't get Codekit to properly process the twig file and reload it locally. I'm assuming this is a cache issue, but I've set all settings for cacheing to not happen.

So I'm obviously missing something. Can anyone using codekit for local dev help with this?

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Altuna". You're Mr. Altuna. I'm the Greg. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Gregness, or uh, Greggie, or El Gregerino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

crash80’s picture

Everything you need to know is here.

gregaltuna’s picture

Thanks a bazillion!!! I was banging my head against the wall for hours yesterday. This cleared it all up... especially realizing that I could now log in as an admin, locally. This is killer. MANY thanks!

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Altuna". You're Mr. Altuna. I'm the Greg. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Gregness, or uh, Greggie, or El Gregerino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.