Hello,

So, I have the latest Paragraphs module and latest Drupal 7 core.

I have a bundle that makes a row of blocks that can vary from 1 to 4 blocks wide, the blocks being a title, short text and optional icon...and it can be linked to other pages.

It works great, but theming it is proving a challenge. I created a paragraph-item--horizontal_blocks.tpl.php file that creates the individual blocks, and it does it. Now, I want to be able to, in the container of those blocks, change the background color of container...I added bg color/image fields to the parent item, but I am unsure how to theme it.

I've searched for documentation and read about theming in paragraphs but something is eluding me. I see the paragraphs-item.tpl.php in the module itself, but I certainly don't want to do it there. Then something hit me but I don't have time to try it because I am heading out of town for the next 36 hours or so...so let me ask this.

Should I have made paragraph-item--horizontal_blocks.tpl.php for the parent container (basically mirroring paragraphs-item.tpl.php) and a paragraph-items--horizontal_blocks.tpl.php or something like that?

If not, what should I do to gain access to customizing the parent container around these nested blocks?

Thanks for any help.