Hello.

I'm deploying a new website with Drupal 8 and have initial contents and the structure (content types, menu, pages, blocks and views) ready under latest Drupal 8 version. Now I'd like to style it making use of Bootstrap 4 which I've already used in other (non-Drupal) projects. I've found 3 main Bootstrap Drupal themes:

• Bootstrap 8.x-3.11

• Bootstrap Barrio 8.x-4.9

• and Bootstrap Mint 8.x-4.0

From them only Barrio comes with Bootstrap 4. Well, I could cope with Bootstrap 3, despite I'd really prefer go with stable more capable 4. Anyway, I tried with all three. Bootstrap 8.x-3.11 theme seems to be the more 'robust' (gives the feeling of being under Bootstrap). Barrio simply seems not to load the bootstrap.CSS at all.

I'm trying to achieve a basic

• 3 column (4 + 4 + 4) Bootstrap layout, leaving the left column for the side bar (secondary menu, some blocks...)
  • top fixed navbar that collapses in the typical 3 dashes menu for smaller screen devices
  • bottom footer

e.g.
https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/examples/carousel/ (forget about the carousel)

As I feel comfortable with Bootstrap coding I'm after some basic (robust) theme that lets me build the layout and style the final website with the minimum hacking and maximum use of Drupal capabilities, specially from the admin Views options. I have alreay installed and tested the bootstrap_library and views_bootstrap modules but with none have even been able to lay the different nodes in 2 columns, nor in a custom view or the frontppage.

I'd appreciate any light on this issue. T.I.A. and have a nice day,
hip