Hi,

My apologies for this stupid questions, I have been searching for days now but could not find the appropriate answer.

I new to Drupal (very new), it more of hobby, but it has consumed much of my time lately.

I trying to make a slideshow images (made using slideshow module) to be clickable, any idea how do it?

Thanks.

Comments

pixelsweatshop’s picture

There is no module just called slideshow. Is it the views slideshow, responsive slideshow, or?

Are you making one in a view or in a content type display mode?

Also what do you want to click to? A page? A larger version of the image? Or?

You need to be more specific when posting to the forums.

raymundc’s picture

Hi Nicoz,

Thanks for comment and apologies for not being clear, I'm using the view slideshow module.

I am making it only view. I just want to be clickable to a page within the site.

Thanks for advise, I will try to be more detail in the future.

pixelsweatshop’s picture

No problem. Just keep in mind that you know everything about your site and what you want to do and we only know as much as you give us. There are hundreds of different ways to build a slideshow (or anything) in drupal.

You need to:

1. add a link field to your slideshow content type
2. add the link field to your view and set it to "Exclude from display" (make sure URL field is ordered above your image field).
3. Edit your image field in your view, change it to "Link image to: Nothing", in Rewrite results choose "Output this field as a link", then enter the token of your URL Field.

raymundc’s picture

works like a charm! thank you so much