So I have a content type which is also an Ubercart product.
On my home development site I have made exactly the same content type and have used a TWIG template to layout the variables as I want them with some other divisions I require on the page.
On my production page (on public server) is behaving differently.
The 'label' variable does show though the shirt images do not though they do if I just use the standard node twig file. So the new node layout with the heading appears though no pictures or the add to cart button or attributes selections.
This is an extract from my node--tshirt.html.twig file

<div{{ content_attributes.addClass('node__content') }}>
 <div class='shopItem'>
 <table class='shopTable'>
     <tr><td colspan='2'>
  <div class='shopItem-title' data-align='center'><div class='glogo_left'></div><div class='glogo'></div><div class='shopItem-title-border'  data-align='center'>{{ label }}</div></div>
  </td></tr>
       <tr><td colspan='2' class='shopItem-images'>
  <div class='shopItem-mainImage'>{{ content.field_shirt_main}}</div>
  </td></tr>
<tr><td class='shopItem-images'>
  <div class='shopItem-imageFront'>{{ content.field_shirt_front}}</div>
  </td><td class='shopItem-images'>
   <div class='shopItem-imageBack'>{{ content.field_shirt_back}}</div>
   </td></tr><tr>
   <td colspan='2'>
   <div class='shopItem-addToCart'>{{ content.add_to_cart}}</div>
   </td></tr>
    <tr><td colspan='2'>
  <div class='shopItem-price'>{{ content.price}}</div>
  </td></tr>
   </table>
</div>
  </div>

I tried to set twig into debug mode to check the variables and though this worked to check the existence of the variables on the development site as soon as I added the 'dump' command to the production site the page crashes.
I have tried to dump the variables from the production site twig though it either comes up with a 500 error if I try to dump the entire _context or a NULL if I dump using individual array dumps E.G: {{ dump(content.field_shirt_back) }}.
This is problematic to say the least as I can neither style the node or even access the variables as they appear not to be accessible via content.field_name