Hello everyone, I am running Drupal 9 with base Olivero theme which I like. Every 2 or 3 days the theme stops working, for example:

• Mobile menu button stops working
  • Images don't load

The solution I have found is to rebuild the cache everytime this happens. I have disabled all performance modules such as css/JS compression, advagg, me cache, etc

Any input on this is really appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

VM’s picture

https://www.drupal.org/project/issues/olivero = Olivero issue queue. I did not see any similar reports related to the hamburger menu but if you are using the latest version of Drupal 9 - a deeper dive should be performed and if no already existing issues are found, I suggest filing one. It sounds like a .js issue. When this issue occurs are there any errors in the javascript console?

With reference to images not loading, I assume you mean theme images? If not, then I'd test against another theme in a dev environment to see if it's reproducible before logging against the Olivero theme.

valvulita’s picture

I have disabled the Blazy module and it seems to be working fine. I will have to wait for a couple of days before confirming there is some kind of conflict.