Hi everyone:

I realized that I have many errors in the log of my web with Drupal 9: "Error sending email". They don't say much more. Also, although I have configured in the update manager settings that it checks for updates daily and emails me the available updates, I have never received any notifications (I checked tha span folder, of course) although the web is working for two months and I had to update different modules and drupal version. I really don't know why, I was checking everything, the php of my local server, and others, but I couldn't fix it. It is my first web with Drupal...Any clue? Any test that can point me to the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Laly

Comments

Jaypan’s picture

Your server may not have an email server. Contact your hosting company and ask them the details of your mail server. You may have to configure Drupal to use it.

lgc’s picture

Thanks for your answer!

I don't have any hosting company, I have the web in my local server. I am very new in Drupal...Any clue to follow?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Jaypan’s picture

1) Install a mail server on your server. I can't help you with this - it's a server issue, not a Drupal issue.

2) Use the SMTP module to connect to your mail server and send mails.

lgc’s picture

Ok, thanks for your advice!

Cheers,

Laly