Dear community! My problem is this:

In a fresh Drupal 8-installation, I would like to create a content-type that comprises an image-field. Since this image field should hold more info than just the image (like some additional text-fields), I created a Paragraph-type containig an image field and some more fields to store the additional info (like: "source", name of the person that is represented on this image and so on). I embed this paragraph-type into my content type (for example: person). When creating new content, I would like the image to

automatically being renamed - according to the title of the particular, associated node (lets say, the title of the node is: "Mr-Smith", so the paragraph-image-file-name should be automatically renamed (during upload) to "[node-title]-[source]-image01"; additionally, I would like to automatically fill the "alt"-text with node-related content)

In Drupal 7, using the "field collection"-module together with several other modules, many many many(!) more, associated tokens were accessible - including tokens derived from the "superior" node (such as [node-title]), my respective field-collection has been embed into!! My question is: is there any module/patch/query that allows to access all those node-related tokens in paragraphs like in D7???

Thanks for any help!!!!!!

Comments

Lalith Manage’s picture