Hello,

I saw no suitable forum to publish this post.

What not to make RSS feeds for forum topics and comments so that we can help people without having to everytime browse and refresh the forum ?

Thank you.

Comments

VM’s picture

there is no forum for these things because if you want changes to drupal.org you utilize the issue queue.

There are feeds for the forums. For example https://www.drupal.org/taxonomy/term/4/feed

Mister Vandenweb’s picture

Thank you but I don't see how you got there ? Is there a page listing all taxonomy feed resources ?

VM’s picture

There is no page that I am ware of that lists each of the feeds. However, you go to any forum and scroll to the bottom of the page. Look just under the pager is the rss icon just after the words Subscribe with RSS and click on it or hover over it for the path to the feed ;)

Now, there aren't topic specific as your opening post asks about but I don't know of any aggregator that works on a per post/comment basis. Typically subscribe/follow style modules do that and if want that sort of feature for use here on drupal.org, utilize the follow link in the top right of any post.

Mister Vandenweb’s picture

I was searching for Feeds for feeding myself with all forums posts. It was not primarily about Drupal.org matters. And now, I am trying to figure out if I was not seeing RSS links or it was not existing has I know I scrolled pages of all forums without seeing any. And as per magic, just after you asked me to look at the bottom of any forum page, I saw it. Mystery ! The essential is I found them and thank you for your time.