I'm crazy with Drupal 8. I made a form and I do not know how to make it visible on my website, I do not understand how it is done. Now that I have upgraded to 8.5.1

I can not access anything from the administrator. Here's what it shows: "The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later"

Every time I update from composer, the accesses are damaged. (composer update)

What I do...?

Regards

Comments

VM’s picture

per https://www.drupal.org/forum/general/general-discussion/2009-11-26/pleas... please edit your post and move it to the 'post installation' forum. Thank you.

you failed to state exactly which version of Drupal you updated from.

dibyajyoti.mallick’s picture

Hi,

For more detail of the error, please check the error log file. It will help you for solve the issue.

If you can access admin section, go to Admin > Configuration > Development > error and logging

Here enable the error and logging option

Thanks

Tamakom’s picture

There are several errors. This is one. I do not get it. You help me...?

Drupal\Component\Plugin\Exception\PluginNotFoundException: The "entity:poll" plugin does not exist. en Drupal\Core\Plugin\DefaultPluginManager->doGetDefinition() (línea 52 de /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/lib/Drupal/Component/Plugin/Discovery/DiscoveryTrait.php) #0 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/lib/Drupal/Component/Plugin/Discovery/DiscoveryCachedTrait.php(25): Drupal\Core\Plugin\DefaultPluginManager->doGetDefinition(Array, 'entity:poll', true) #1 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Plugin/Factory/ContainerFactory.php(16): Drupal\Core\Plugin\DefaultPluginManager->getDefinition('entity:poll') #2 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/lib/Drupal/Component/Plugin/PluginManagerBase.php(84): Drupal\Core\Plugin\Factory\ContainerFactory->createInstance('entity:poll', Array) #3 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/views/src/Plugin/views/display/DisplayPluginBase.php(817): Drupal\Component\Plugin\PluginManagerBase->createInstance('entity:poll') #4 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/views/src/Plugin/views/style/StylePluginBase.php(122): Drupal\views\Plugin\views\display\DisplayPluginBase->getPlugin('row') #5 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/views/src/Plugin/views/display/DisplayPluginBase.php(820): Drupal\views\Plugin\views\style\StylePluginBase->init(Object(Drupal\views\ViewExecutable), Object(Drupal\views\Plugin\views\display\Page), Array) #6 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/views/src/ViewExecutable.php(882): Drupal\views\Plugin\views\display\DisplayPluginBase->getPlugin('style') #7 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/views/src/ViewExecutable.php(1839): Drupal\views\ViewExecutable->initStyle() #8 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/views/src/Plugin/views/display/PathPluginBase.php(132): Drupal\views\ViewExecutable->getTitle() #9 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/views/src/Plugin/views/display/Page.php(91): Drupal\views\Plugin\views\display\PathPluginBase->getRoute('poll_list', 'page_1') #10 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/views/src/Plugin/views/display/PathPluginBase.php(220): Drupal\views\Plugin\views\display\Page->getRoute('poll_list', 'page_1') #11 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/views/src/EventSubscriber/RouteSubscriber.php(120): Drupal\views\Plugin\views\display\PathPluginBase->collectRoutes(Object(Symfony\Component\Routing\RouteCollection)) #12 [internal function]: Drupal\views\EventSubscriber\RouteSubscriber->routes() #13 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Routing/RouteBuilder.php(146): call_user_func(Array) #14 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/lib/Drupal/Core/ProxyClass/Routing/RouteBuilder.php(83): Drupal\Core\Routing\RouteBuilder->rebuild() #15 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/includes/common.inc(1157): Drupal\Core\ProxyClass\Routing\RouteBuilder->rebuild() #16 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/includes/batch.inc(294): drupal_flush_all_caches(Array) #17 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/includes/batch.inc(137): _batch_process() #18 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/includes/batch.inc(93): _batch_do() #19 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/modules/system/src/Controller/DbUpdateController.php(186): _batch_page(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #20 [internal function]: Drupal\system\Controller\DbUpdateController->handle('start', Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #21 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Update/UpdateKernel.php(110): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #22 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Update/UpdateKernel.php(73): Drupal\Core\Update\UpdateKernel->handleRaw(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #23 /home/tamak18/public_html/tutibuy.com/update.php(28): Drupal\Core\Update\UpdateKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #24 {main}.

AmitSingh03’s picture

If /admin/reports/dblog url is not working, then simply open your database table and check the error in watchdog table.

etron770’s picture