Hello,

Okay so I installed my Drupal website an hour ago and installed a few Modules and when I activated them (like two or three of them) I broke my website.

Can someone please help me?

My URL: https://www.wolfenbuettlerwoelfe.de

Below is the error of what I get:

Additional uncaught exception thrown while handling exception.

Original

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'grahammi_wwdru.dr7x_locales_source' doesn't exist: SELECT lid, location FROM {locales_source} WHERE source = :source AND context = :context AND textgroup = 'default'; Array ( [:source] => An AJAX HTTP error occurred. [:context] => ) in _locale_parse_js_file() (line 1602 of /home2/grahammi/wolfenbuettlerwoelfe.de/includes/locale.inc).

Additional

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'grahammi_wwdru.dr7x_locales_source' doesn't exist: SELECT lid, location FROM {locales_source} WHERE source = :source AND context = :context AND textgroup = 'default'; Array ( [:source] => An AJAX HTTP error occurred. [:context] => ) in _locale_parse_js_file() (line 1602 of /home2/grahammi/wolfenbuettlerwoelfe.de/includes/locale.inc).

Comments

VM’s picture

my suggestion would be to perform a full reinstallation. When installing modules, do so one at a time so as to aid in narrowing down which one or combo may be cause.

grahammiranda13’s picture

Thank you mate. Will do that 

montesajudy’s picture

when enabling modules please make sure to check the module's dependencies if it is required by another module or if it requires other module as well.

Well, I did learn my lesson and will do that every time I add something lol

i also decided to make backups before adding or removing anything just Incase something goes wrong I can hit restore. 

Michael-IDA’s picture

drush can make this step a bit easier and quicker. If you haven’t already, install the version of drush for your version of Drupal and these commands will show the dependencies before you try to enable a module:

drush dl {modulename}
drush pmi {modulename}

Example using "Redirect 403 to User Login:"
https://www.drupal.org/project/r4032login

drush dl r4032login
drush pmi r4032login

Then use:

drush en {modulename}

which will also give you warnings if you have un-met dependencies.

Best,
Michael

Drupal Hosting

NIH Cancer Study: Supplemention with both vitamins and fenbendazole exhibited significant (P = 0.009) inhibition of tumor growth.

is it even for drupal 7?

VM’s picture

yes.