Dear Drupal 8.4 friends.

My site is damaged frequently. I have not been able to advance. every time I install or try to install a theme, then the browser shows the following:

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later. </ Br> </ br> <em class = "placeholder"> InvalidArgumentException </ em>: Field is unknown. in <em class = "placeholder"> Drupal \ Core \ Entity \ ContentEntityBase-> getTranslatedField () </ em> (line <em class = "placeholder"> 509 </ em> of <em class = "placeholder"> core / lib / Drupal / Core / Entity / ContentEntityBase.php </ em>). website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later. </ Br> </ br> <em class = "placeholder"> InvalidArgumentException </ em>: Field is unknown. in <em class = "placeholder"> Drupal \ Core \ Entity \ ContentEntityBase-> getTranslatedField () </ em> (line <em class = "placeholder"> 509 </ em> of <em class = "placeholder"> core / lib / Drupal / Core / Entity / ContentEntityBase.php </ em>).

Thank in advance for your Help.

Comments

hiramanpatil’s picture

With this error, you can not login as an admin and check the error logs. Install Drush on the server ( if not installed) and then use Drush command to view the errors in a log.

Tamakom’s picture

Dear hiramanpatil, thank you very much for attending my S.O.S.
I can login to the administrator.
The problem is in the browser. This happens in all browsers. including cell phones and tablets.

The problem that I expose emerges with any change, and this one, it happened after updating with composer. This is, "... composer Update ..."

However, it happens with any change. Including the installation of themes

About Drush, I have a big problem, I am a newbie and do not know how to run Drush. I know it's installed, but I do not know, if it's activated.
I do not know how to do it.

Thank you, very much

PD: 

Why has this happened..?

[Composer \ Downloader \ TransportException]
   The "http://packagist.org/p/drush/drush%24ec50e9e63743731973cb45721d759e707
   83e4f8b631e8d8690884e2e31dd7c99.json "file could not be downloaded (HTTP / 1.
   1 404 Not Found)

all text in red