Hi 

I have a problem with my website.

When a product has been added to the shopping cart my website shows a message saying there was an unexpected error and a I should come back later...

I looked into the log message saw there is a SQL issue. SQLSTATE [42S02]

Does anybody know what this means:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'hs_drakenbloedboom.field_deleted_data_24' doesn't exist: SELECT field_deleted_data_240.entity_type AS entity_type, field_deleted_data_240.entity_id AS entity_id, field_deleted_data_240.revision_id AS revision_id, field_deleted_data_240.bundle AS bundle FROM {field_deleted_data_24} field_deleted_data_240 WHERE (field_deleted_data_240.deleted = :db_condition_placeholder_0) AND (field_deleted_data_240.bundle = :db_condition_placeholder_1) LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0; Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => 1 [:db_condition_placeholder_1] => billing ) in field_sql_storage_field_storage_query() (regel 652 van /home/ftpusers/mark/drakenbloedboom/modules/field/modules/field_sql_storage/field_sql_storage.module).
ERNST fout

Comments

dibyajyoti.mallick’s picture

Hi,

As on error log, it showing 'hs_drakenbloedboom' table doesn't exist on your Database. Please check your DB or some time it problem in old cache data. Please clear the Drupal cache and recheck it again. 

Thanks

nofue’s picture

'hs_drakenbloedboom' is the name of the database, don't try to delete it :) 
The "field_deleted_data_24' part refers to some field which has been erased in the past. There's a lot of good hints as how to deal with it (just search for '.field_deleted_data_24' doesn't exist'

However, it seems this might be connected to the Porto Theme, and if so, there's a module (for Vs. 3) which removes all "forgotten tables and fields". It was available at their site for a while, but with the new owners I can't tell where to get it. If you're using the Porto Theme Vs. 3 and you can't find that module, sent me mail …

Norbert

-- form follows function