I woke up this morning to find my drupal site had once again down. I did no updates and the site was working yesterday afternoon with no issues.

There has been no changes to the site whatsoever. As the site has to be up on Monday I am very keen to get this sorted out.  

Fatal error: Interface 'CommerceGuys\Addressing\AddressInterface' not found in /home/MYWEBSITE/public_html/modules/contrib/address/src/AddressInterface.php on line 11

Drupal 8 appears to suffer from so many of these issues.

Has anyone come across a fix for this issue or even encountered it? I have no idea how it has occurred. 

Comments

VM’s picture

keywords "Fatal error: Interface 'CommerceGuys\Addressing\AddressInterface'" led to https://www.drupal.org/project/address/issues/2651014

Firehawk777’s picture

Thanks. Glad to get a reply though I had already found the fix.

Cheers

Firehawk777’s picture

Issue fixed via updating address module with composer. It appears it was an error with one of the libraries required by Address module.

Still not sure what caused the issue in the first place as Drupal was stable yesterday and then crashed without any changes or updates being applied.

Miras-Etrin’s picture

Same happened to me this morning.

To solve I tried to update address on Drush which did not work.

composer update drupal/address --with-dependencies

I then (re)installed address, which came in version 1.3 (and not 1.0 as Address mentions).

composer require drupal/address

Solved.

nabil509’s picture

Thank's, it saved my day. 

SivaprasadC’s picture

Thank's, its worked for me too.

devendrap’s picture

@Miras-EtrinThanks !

followed the two steps and I am problem resolved!

ferrete’s picture

Thanks, works for me too ;)

XaviP’s picture

I've solved with:

composer remove commerceguys/addressing

Salut!

selinav’s picture

It works for me also. Thanks

selinav’s picture

I must do it on each update on local. Have you got the same problem?

fonant’s picture

composer require drupal/address worked for me, too, thank you @XaviP!

http://www.fonant.com - Fonant Ltd - Quality websites

WillGFP’s picture

composer remove commerceguys/addressing

Fixed this for me

manikandan.btech’s picture

I have fixed by runing this command - 

composer require commerceguys/addressing
ecfukuda’s picture

Worked on me too! :D

andrewkillen’s picture

I tried the other fixes mentioned in this thread, but they did not resolve things. 

After trying a fresh install with my existing composer.json, I found that it must have been something in the vendor directory that was causing it. 

fix was:

# rm -rf vendor
# composer udpate

deeptanwar’s picture

It worked for me too!!

BetoAveiga’s picture

If you are using Lando, after doing all these steps, you should also consider a restart, as it seems that the location for this library is cached on APC, as far I can understand. It took me 2 hours to find this, I restarted Lando and everything worked again.

Drupal Backend / Frontend Developer