Dear friends, After a lot of trial and tribulations, I got drupal 8.4.3 installed in my site https://apclass.org. I had input all the metatags and then I got an error message, 'metatags' should be updated. When I tried the update module, I got the message, 'Fatal error trying to download'. An error has occurred. Please continue to the error page

An AJAX HTTP error occurred.
HTTP Result Code: 200
Debugging information follows.
Path: /batch?id=28&op=do_nojs&op=do
StatusText: OK
ResponseText: {"status":true,"percentage":"50","message":"Completed 1 of 2.","label":""}
200 OK
OK
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator. I am no good in php hardcoding and no good in shell. Is there any simple way to upgrade this metatags and token modules by browser actions? In this process of troubleshooting at least five times I have had to reinstall drupal. Can one of you guys guide me proper?

Comments

VM’s picture

you can download the modules right here on this site.

padmalayam’s picture

Modules can be downloaded. The issue is Drupal does not allow update or uninstall of these modules. I tells of Ajax issues

VM’s picture

I can't reproduce the issue. You will need to work backwards to determine when the issue started. You can also research other ajax issues. In the mean time you can extract and upload the modules manually to your modules folder, then run update.php

padmalayam’s picture

Thanks for the suggestion. It really worked.

padmalayam’s picture

My sites www.apclass.org and www.ukbureau.co.uk are hosted on networksolutions. They have a method of naming the servers like abc45456.netsolhost.com or xyznetsolhost.com 

What is the easiest method for Protecting against HTTP HOST Header attacks.?

Why when we manually make changes in the settings.php file, the site / template breaks?

VM’s picture

new questions deserve new threads.