I am getting this error when i attempt to create/edit a new node of any type.
I got this after uninstalling a module.

Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageException: Field field_node is unknown. in Drupal\Core\Entity\Sql\SqlContentEntityStorage->save() (line 770 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/Sql/SqlContentEntityStorage.php).

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Comments

drubage’s picture

We are seeing similar issues. Some fields work and some do not. We get errors like this when trying to programatically set an image field on a node:

InvalidArgumentException: Field field_laptop_screen‎ is unknown. in Drupal\Core\Entity\ContentEntityBase->getTranslatedField() (line 509 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/ContentEntityBase.php).
Drupal\Core\Entity\ContentEntityBase->getTranslatedField('field_laptop_screen‎', 'x-default') (Line: 490)
Drupal\Core\Entity\ContentEntityBase->get('field_laptop_screen‎') (Line: 550)
Drupal\Core\Entity\ContentEntityBase->set('field_laptop_screen‎', Array) (Line: 183)
set_node_image_field(Object, 'https://www.fruition.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Tailor-Made-Products-A-Leader-for-Innovative-Kitchen-Tool-Brands-20141020.jpg', 'field_laptop_screen‎', 'Tailormade Products') (Line: 31)
import_wordpress_content() (Line: 25)

Other image fields on the content type work fine and other image fields on other content types but this is pretty lame.

johnreytanquinco’s picture

Might be similar to what I m also getting when creating a content getting the error message below.
Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageException: Call to a member function send() on null in Drupal\Core\Entity\Sql\SqlContentEntityStorage->save() (line 805 of /opt/app-root/src/html/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/Sql/SqlContentEntityStorage.php).