I'm using Lingotek 7.x-6.01 with Drupal Commons 7.x-3.20+22-dev. After the configuration of Lingotek, I went to https://myaccount.lingotek.com and found that I was logged in automatically. I logged out from Lingotek's website then realized that I don't know what's my login ID and password. There are many entries under the Settings->Account tab of the translation configuration in drupal: Community Identifier, OAuth Credentials, Workflow ID, Integration Method ID, External ID, Project ID and Vault ID. Which one is the login ID and which one is the password?

Comments

VM’s picture

The question posed is likely better served in the issue queue of the module in question.

Anonymous’s picture

Thank you for pointing it out. I searched in the issue queue of the Lingotek module and found no relative issues. Maybe I should submit an issue of it.
I also asked the support center of Lingotek and according to their answer, free version of the Lingotek module was not supposed to have access to the Lingotek TMS tool. I don't know how did I get logged in automatically in the first place.