Hey Guys I hope you can help!

In short: User Profile fields should be exported to certain parts of the add new page fields, Text and Taxonomy Terms

For example, User profile will have 2 html codes for pictures and 3 taxonomy terms or just the text and these fields need to be filled in automatically inside node creation so the user doesn't need to do this and all goes well. User should not be able to edit or change it as well.

I don't want users to fill in the following things on node creation since it only makes things complicated for them. But it needs to be different for each user and it needs to be done for every node or else things will get displayed on the wrong pages. So I want to set it up once and then it will be automatically filled in the rest of the times. I think its easiest to have this information stored in the user profile which they get after I create the account for them. They don't need to see this and Drupal should pull in the information from the user profile. But how

text field which will need an image html code which is the same for every node of this user displays a small image for the view that shows up in the panel. (so its needs to be filled every single time with an image link)
text field which will need an image html code which is the same for every node of this user but this one display a bigger image for the node. (so its needs to be filled every single time with an image link)
Taxonomy Term 1.
Taxonomy Term 2.
Taxonomy Term 3.
Text user can fill in
Another text a user can fill in.
Date field a user needs to fill in.

Comments

romantjuh’s picture

Anybody?

I got an answer on stack exchange to use hooks hook_form_alter and hook_node_presave?

http://drupal.stackexchange.com/questions/90410/extract-info-from-profil...

But dont know if this is what I need

Roman