Hi, I am building a new site, the project involves importing quiz into the drupal site. I have tried using quiz-import module.
It works at first importing 20 questions (mcq) into drupal. When trying to import another set of questions, then the quiz import could not anything questions again.
I started getting errors
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect string value: '\x92s tra...' for column 'answer' at row 1

another error been displayed is
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$auto_update_max_score in _quiz_add_questions_to_form() (line 1068 of C:\wamp\www\exams\sites\all\modules\quiz\quiz.admin.inc).
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$auto_update_max_score in _quiz_add_questions_to_form() (line 1068 of C:\wamp\www\exams\sites\all\modules\quiz\quiz.admin.inc).

Please, I need your help. I have a lot of questions to import into my drupal site more than 5000 questions. I have tried using the manual method, it is time consuming. I will glad if you show another way round to get the questions into the drupal.

I am building the site on my local server(wampserver) which i will later transfer to a live site

Thanks
Simeon Tawose
Mathsvillage.org

Comments

Christopher James Francis Rodgers’s picture

https://drupal.org/project/issues/qq_import

I would encourage you to check out the Project Issues Que for
Quiz Questions Import.

If you have a problem or question about a specific module,
or about a specific theme,
the recommended procedure is for you to first search
that specific project's 'Issues' for the answer.

If that does not help,
"Create a new issue"
in the project's issue queue.

Note that when you 'Create a new issue',
on that form you can always simply choose
the 'Category' option: "Support request".

- The project 'issues' page for Quiz Questions Import is at
https://drupal.org/project/issues/qq_import

Good luck

All the best; intended.
-Chris (great-grandpa.com)
___
"The number one stated objective for Drupal is improving usability." ~Dries Buytaert *