Hi can some one please help me here i need to get this done ASAP

I Have Flash SWF that i have created on flash css3 and i would like to use it on my drupal site'
here is an example what i have inside this flash SWF folder

This SWF is a mp3 music gallery.
and inside the MP3 folder i have this files

music.swf

js inside this folder i have (expressinstall.swf) and (swfobject.js)

player inside this folder i have (download folder) , (images folder) , (songs folder) and (XML folder)

Here is what i have tried to do.
I have download SWFTOOL and i downloaded the SWFObject2 I added that in the shearing folder.

I Enables SWFTOOL and SWFObject2.
on the Input formats > Full HTML / configure I have check SWF Tool Filter.

I created a new page content and i drop this code [swf file="MP3/music.swf"]

When i preview the page all i get is a white SWF screen box.

Maybe i have miss something Can some one please help me out with this SWFTOOL. module

Please can someone help me out here' I appreciate for the help

Comments

ScoutBaker’s picture

Like your original post on this same topic, you really aren't in the correct forum (there are descriptions of the forums if you click the Forum tab at the top of the page; General discussion is not for technical questions, Module development is for people developing modules, etc.)

I recommend that you post a support request in the queue for the SWFTool module. That way the people who maintain the module, and other users of the module, will see it and be able to respond. Actually, I recommend that you first look through the issues already posted against the module. Someone may have already asked this same question and received an answer. If that hasn't happened, then you can post your question.

WorldFallz’s picture

This is the last time I'm asking-- please don't post duplicate threads and please post to the correct forum. This is a volunteer community-- people will respond when and if they can and want to. Not getting the response you desire is not an excuse to abuse the forum. Repeatedly ignoring forum guidelines and moderators will get your account blocked.

moesi_123’s picture

i dont understand a word u said' and you aint helping.

if i post the topic in the wrong place the last thing you can do is direct me to the right place, by posting a link.
your self you aint doing a good job so off my back.

Jaypan’s picture

If you don't understand, then politely ask for clarification. He has contributed to the site, you haven't, so you don't really have a leg to stand on.

As it is he gave you all the information you need to know to get the answer you need. Re-read it, and if you don't understand exactly what it means, then ask us some specific questions, and I'm sure someone will be happy to help you - as long as you keep it polite.

WorldFallz’s picture

I did more than tell you where you should post-- I moved the misplaced posts to the correct forum as well. Then you repeatedly moved them back even though you were asked not to. This post is now locked. Continue in this manner and your account will be as well.

You are responsible for knowing the forum guidelines -- every forum has a description and usually a sticky post that describes how it should be used. The responsibility is yours to learn that information and act appropriately.

And no, I will not "get off your back" -- like every other community this one has rules and you are expected to abide by them like everyone else. When you don't, site moderators will act. period. If you don't like that you can find somewhere else to participate.