I am getting a "Callback function..." error trying to use IMCE and Tinymce. I saw a similar post on this with no real resolution yet it was closed. I have just installed the latest Drupal-5.0 and the latest IMCE 5.x dev from the modules download. I have IMCE and Tinymce installed in sites/all/modules. Tinymce does work as far as I can tell.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards

Comments

Hans F S’s picture

The error I am getting is:
When I create content and click the insert/edit image in Tinymce editor I get the Insert/edit image window. Then when I click the Browse icon I get the error:
Callback function: fileBrowserCallBack could not be found.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the mdules and tried making sure all of the settings are right.

IMCE does work in the My account personal files upload and I can browse and upload files.

Any help would be greatly approciated.

Hans

Hans F S’s picture

I finally cleared the cache on my bowser along with another re-install of the modules, and it now works??... but I am not sure how I fixed it...
Hans

victorkane’s picture

I was getting the same error message in a popup window. I then implemented the advice given in the README.txt file:

IMCE Integration
----------------
1. You may need to edit IMCE.module if the File/Image Manager not appear.
2. Open imce.module and go to line 10:

//set imce if tinymce is in action
   if (module_exists('tinymce') && variable_get('imce_settings_tinymce', 1) && strpos($header, 'tinyMCE.init')) {

3. Change above line to:

//set imce if tinymce is in action
   if (module_exists('tinymce') && variable_get('imce_settings_tinymce', 1)) {

5. Refresh you website.

In my case (both tinymce and imce 5.x-1.x-dev) the change that resulted in things working properly was from:

//if (variable_get('imce_settings_tinymce', 1) && strpos($header, 'tinyMCE.init')) {//set imce if tinymce is in action

to:

if (variable_get('imce_settings_tinymce', 1)) {//set imce if tinymce is in action

I did this and had no further difficulties.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar

tela’s picture

I have the same problem. I installed today the last version of IMCE 5.x-1.x-dev on Drupal-5.1. I am getting the same CallBack function error.

I wanted to follow the instructions in the README.txt as advised above but could not find the corresponding lines of code in imce.module.

Was this change already included in the new version?

Is there now another issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

laurik@drupal.org’s picture

I had same problem, but for me helps when i added

print $closure

into page.tpl.php (i used custom template)