I just did a fresh install with Filemanager (// $Id: filemanager.module,v 1.18.2.2 2006/11/19 02:35:21 drewish Exp $) and Acidfree (/* $Id: acidfree.module,v 1.62.2.59 2006/12/06 05:21:26 vhmauery Exp $ */) following the instructions closely. I set up 'public' and 'private' directories on my host. Drupal is set up in the root of the host. The Admin>Settings>File System setting is default 'files'; Filemanager is set up with 'public' and 'private' in the respective spots in fm settings. The test page yields no errors.

I created a first album, and uploaded a photo to it. The files are placed in public/active/0 as expected. However, when I load the page, instead of the image, I get a placeholder instead. a look at the page source shows me that the photo link is erroneously: 'img src="//mysite//active/0/109_small.jpg'

In other words, it seems to be missing the 'http' AND the directory entry for 'public'

If I try to view the page by manually entering the correct url, it loads fine. So it seems that some setting in Filemanager or acidfree is failing to insert in the code.

Help?

David