callBack
suddenly, on the live site I noticed that the callBacks are no longer executed.
I tried locally and the callBack code is executed.
I tried to change the name of the callBack and put an alert but it doesn't report any response.
I didn't understand what could have happened
I have controlalto and it no longer executes any callBack in any content Type
What tests can I do?

Comments

Gae58’s picture

I don't know if it could depend on this but I noticed that the ide no longer allows me to choose the modification of the views or the menu, I am forced to modify the views or the menu by managing the menu. When I go in variation of the views it doesn't show the nodes in the Preview

Another anomaly is that in views, anything I try to add as a field or filter does not allow me to do it

wombatbuddy’s picture

Take a look at the Chrome console. Are there  error messages? JavaScript errors can cause issues with Ajax callbacks.

Gae58’s picture

I didn't think about it I check and I'll update you

Gae58’s picture

Checked but found no problems except 2 warnings errors.
I am attaching S.S.
https://ibb.co/w6WR0sM

wombatbuddy’s picture

on the live site I noticed that the callBacks are no longer executed.

The reason may be that the jQuery is not loaded for anonymous user, see "Drupal 8: core javascript files for anonymous users". Also, ensure that a user has permissions to do operations you described. 

Gae58’s picture

I had read the article previously. The thing is, it suddenly happened to me when I enter as an administrator.
This is the strange thing

wombatbuddy’s picture

You may share not working code and we'll look.

Gae58’s picture

It is all over the site that does this
I downloaded the site, folder and database and copied it locally.
Even if it doesn't show me the edit icon it allows me to edit the view and the preview works too.
Below the S.S. in the circle the icon to directly modify the view or menu
https://ibb.co/9hVvtnd

Gae58’s picture

As already said, since the local copy of the site works (and I did not understand how), I thought of doing the same thing on the online site. I deleted the tables of the database and the folder of the site and copied the files and the database previously copied.
Unlike the local version it doesn't allow me to log in. Neither to the main page nor to the login page.
I did a search on the internet but did not understand if it can solve the matter.
Place the error and the link of any solution.
xThe website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.
Drupal \ Core \ Database \ DatabaseExceptionWrapper: SQLSTATE [HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'wid' doesn't have a default value: INSERT INTO {watchdog} (uid, type, message, variables, severity, link, location, referer , hostname, timestamp)

https://www.drupal.org/node/1428176

The strange thing is also the display of the x before The website ..
On the local site, it appears to me every time I go to a node variation and I don't know what it represents.