I'm trying to set up a checkout for an offline payment (COD where money is sent separately from the site logic) in order to set up an offline payment gateway. What I need: When the user selects an offline payment manually, completes it, the order should be updated to the "pending" status, but I get the "completed" status.

Perhaps I need to intercept the payment event for the first order with the "manual" method.

I couldn't find any manuals or documentation on how to create my own offline payment module.

Update:

I had to refuse to change the manual payment module and expand order statuses and check the status of payments for orders. I think it would be more correct.

Found a detailed article explaining the structure of order statuses.
https://niklan.net/blog/189

Comments

slewazimuth’s picture

I use the Commerce offline module which is one of my DWIT environment modules. However, its not free.

Devoleksiy’s picture

You are not looking for buyers there)

MarkUltra’s picture

Hi! Do you think it will attract someone's attention? If you consider that all the payment is now offline, I think that it will be completely unprofitable for you. Even I am now developing my business on the Internet, the store accepts payment online with bitcoins. By the way, I keep CoinsPaid money because it is a very convenient and reliable wallet that you can try. I like that you can sell and buy bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies using debit cards at one of the best rates on the market. I think you should definitely try it!