Just recently ran into an issue where the site is including a captcha_sid and captcha_token twice and they are different values. This is causing a reuse error. Google searching I found other reuse error cases but none that seems to apply to my instance.

<input type="hidden" name="captcha_sid" value="2286952" />

<input type="hidden" name="captcha_token" value="5638a7ed31fb98c597661ec8e71e4618" />

<fieldset class="captcha form-wrapper"><legend><span class="fieldset-legend">CAPTCHA</span></legend><div class="fieldset-wrapper"><div class="fieldset-description">This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.</div><input type="hidden" name="captcha_sid" value="2286951" />

<input type="hidden" name="captcha_token" value="6e1e2df4ec5e8ba94736721e0a1dd00d" />

Version: 7.x-1.7

Anyone have any ideas on what maybe causing this and how I would go about resolving this issue?

Comments

VM’s picture

which version of the captcha module is installed? or more to the point, ensure you are using the latest version. If you are, I suggest testing on a clean site with the bartik theme. If the issue is able to be reproduced, I'd consider it a bug that requires using the issue queue of the module in question.

naessivad’s picture

Version: 7.x-1.7