Hello,

I have uploaded drupal 4.6.6 to ATW.hu (this is a hosting company) who give one database, called 'neiso' (the username what you register is equal to the database name). I have edited the file 'settings.php (/default/settings.php). This line:
' $db_url = 'mysql://username:password@localhost/database'; ' to '' $db_url = 'mysql://neiso:PASSWORD@127.0.0.1/database'; ''.

The outcome is:

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 102

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 103

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 104

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 105

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 106

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 107

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 108

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 109

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 110

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 111
unable to select database

Comments

neiso’s picture

The problem is simpler. Now it's: "unable to select database". The rule is the same (one database for one user).
'mysql://neiso:PASSWORD@sql/database'
The host of MySQL is: 'sql'.

What's the problem now?
neiso

Heine’s picture

Replace 'database' with the actual name of the database (neiso?).
--
Tips for posting to the forums.
When your problem is solved, please post a follow-up to the thread you started.

neiso’s picture

In this case my database name is: 'wipyd'. I have rewrite as you told. The message is:
Fatal error: Table 'wipyd.main_users' doesn't exist query: SELECT u.*, s.* FROM main_users u INNER JOIN main_sessions s ON u.uid = s.uid WHERE s.sid = '61633e2b3ea7ec8d0d38449df4015fec' AND u.status < 3 LIMIT 0, 1 in /disk/raid3/w/i/wipyd/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 66

and:

$db_prefix = 'main_';

Heine’s picture

If you did not prefix the tablenames in database/database.mysql before importing try with

$db_prefix = ''; 

Note: two single quotes: '

The name of the variable is misleading; it's a table prefix after all...
--

neiso’s picture

This is the error message:
Fatal error: Table 'wipyd.users' doesn't exist query: SELECT u.*, s.* FROM users u INNER JOIN sessions s ON u.uid = s.uid WHERE s.sid = 'cbc2872b86c6a9694bc866d9222ecda7' AND u.status < 3 LIMIT 0, 1 in /disk/raid3/w/i/wipyd/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 66
(if $db_prefix = '';)

Heine’s picture

Did you create the database tables by 'importing' (executing SQL commands in) database/database.mysql ?

INSTALL.txt contains the command to do so on the command line, the handbook contains some pages on phpmyadmin.

In phpmyadmin select the database wipyd, then click the tab 'import' or SQL and import database/database.mysql.

--

neiso’s picture

Oh, thank you Heine! It's good. I forgot to import database.mysql.

Thank you :)
nieso

wilsonicon’s picture

i have know knowledge on this,by the way i want to give thanks and this is a good forum............

===========================================================

Bill Online Payment

nkosztad’s picture

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 102
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 103

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 104

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 105

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 106

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 107

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 108

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 109

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 110

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /sites/default/settings.php on line 111

I have a some problem, but I don't see an more additional information!
Does somebody know what is that? http://nkosztad.extra.hu

Heine’s picture

Well, seems ini_set is disabled by your hosting provider. Best contact your hosting provider to resolve the situation (ie enable ini_set or move the settings to .htaccess or httpd.conf).
--
The Manual | Troubleshooting FAQ | Tips for posting | Make Backups! | Consider creating a Test site.

Administrators’s picture

yes,, my site at http://www.bandung-clothing.com has same problem. I don't know how to solve this.

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 138
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 139
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 140
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 141
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 142
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 143
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 144
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 145
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 146
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 147
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/sites/default/settings.php on line 148
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bandungc/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 337

i don't know how to move the file settings.php to .htaccess. any body can help me?
thank you

mollila’s picture

I had the exact same problem, and by reading the posts here and Googling around I found out that this error is caused by ini_set being disabled by the hosting provider.

Unless you have root access, you cannot edit the php.ini file directly, but at least on my hosting the support gave me these instructions to circumvent the problem:

1. Create a "php.ini" file in your public_html directory and put one line of code exactly:

disabled_funcions =
  2. Open .htaccess and include a line of code there:

suPHP_ConfigPath /home/username/public_html

*Change "username" here with the cpanel username of the corresponding domain.

This made it work for me.

----
Rakeback.com - Helping Poker Players Save Money

Renee S’s picture

Simply creating a php.ini file in my local directory and adding "disabled_functions =" worked for me. (Interestingly, I didn't have to change the config path in .htaccess.)

I guess the host was playing around with security settings, because it just suddenly stopped working. Thanks for the rescue!

FanisTsiros’s picture

Ha Ha ! I was so lazy...

Create a "php.ini" file in your public_html directory and put one line of code exactly:

disabled_funcions =

I copied and pasted !
This is wrong !

Well it's not fancions it is functions ....

ReliabilityConsistencyFeedback

nachiket-1’s picture

Thanx for the support.. it really works!!!

i have to just create php.ini file.. and put a one line code given bye you and dhissshhh!!! Errors gone!
thanx

pratikdiyet’s picture

nice
Oh, thank you Heine!

thank you
pratikdiyet

yogeshprabhu’s picture

just the php.ini makes it to work fine.
Thanks to all

ilam’s picture

its worked for me